Belated Happy 2013!

Wishing everyone a very good year in 2013!

Kicking off 2013 at Jump Into My Kitchen with lots of new and fun
RECIPES! (which are coming your way shortly.)

As you may have noticed, this is not a typical food/foodie blog.
I don't write endlessly about why I made this or that, nor about how I was
feeling on a given night, day etc. 
This blog is for RECIPES. Simple as that.
No need to read on and on in each post to get to a recipe.
The recipe is the first thing you will see when searching for an ingredient or specific recipe.

Most of the recipes are created by me, or existing ones that I've reinvented
and added a new twist to. I love experimenting with flavors, colors and textures.
While I am not a professional Chef, I am completely self-taught, I have been cooking and experimenting for over 25 years therefore I know a lot of techniques and am constantly striving to learn new ones.

For example, this year you will see recipes on "Espumas", "Foams" and some other molecular-type recipes which are fun and will add another dimension to your repertoire and mine.

So, enjoy cooking, don't be afraid to experiment and be creative !

Bon Appetit !

Comments

Popular Posts