Giant Single-Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie



It seems like I have an obsession with cookies lately. Yeah... It's one of those periods when I crave sweet and crispy things. And cookies fall into that category perfectly. I hardly slept any last week so that leaves me so so so tired! Therefore I crave things to compensate my tiredness. Not a good combo, let me tell ya :P But this huge cookie is definitely sooo good! First of all, it's big. Like enormous! I couldn't eat the whole thing. Actually you could get 3 smaller cookies from this amount of dough but a giant cookie is always funner, right? I will have to make it up with a nice Insanity workout later...
So if you have a terrible cookie craving this recipe is your recipe! You're done in less than 20 minutes! How great is that?!

Giant Single-Serving Chocolate Chip Cookie

2 tablespoons butter - very soft, almost melted
2 tablespoons brown cane sugar
2 tablespoons whisked egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 tablespoons whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips

In a smaller bowl, mix together the butter and sugar with a wooden spoon. Measure in the egg and vanilla. Mix, mix, mix. Then add the flour, baking soda and salt and combine. Add the chocolate chips. Form a huge ball and place it on a baking sheet. Flatten it a bit and sprinkle salt on top. Bake it for 12 minutes on 190C. Enjoy :)


Comments

Popular Posts