Raspberry-Strawberry and Banana Smoothie


I am having the time of my life these days. I am so happy I could float on my pink clouds that surround me right now :) It sounds silly but it is also true. 
This is the rare occasion when the truth is sweet and refreshing. Just as the smoothie I am shortly sharing with you.
But first, I would like to ramble on and on what a good mood I am having! I believe that when we have such a spectacular period in life, we should cherish each and every second of it! Let alone, how much I want to share it with everyone! :) What more can this prove that I woke up at 6am today just for the sake of being awake. Because I wanted to enjoy the day as early as possible! I made spelt whole wheat blueberry pancakes...Then basil grilled cheese sandwich...:) And I am eager to start doing yoga! After that do my little errands and enjoy being home. I will not be home much after Friday so I want to spend as much time with my family and my doggies and cat as I can. Ah, life can be marvelous at times...
So why am I giving you a recipe of a smoothie now, you ask? Hmm, the answer is quite simple. I did not take a single picture of any of the foods I made today and I had this Super Smoothie in my pockets and been wanting to post it for a while now. So here I go...

Raspberry-Strawberry and Banana Smoothie

1 Banana, diced
1 cup Raspberries
1 cup Strawberries
1 plain Yogurt
1-2 cups Milk
Vanilla extract

Place the fruits in the smoothie maker and add the yogurt, milk and vanilla. Mix them together and enjoy :)



Comments

Popular Posts