Bread maker bread


Hi! My mom gave me a bread maker a while ago and I hadn't gotten around to using it until today. Oops, I wish I'd used it earlier! I was a little nervous because 1. I'd never used a bread maker before and 2. gluten free bread is a special case. I used my easiest bread recipe, this one, and it worked out great. The loaf was fairly moist, I might cut down the liquid by a tablespoon or so next time, but not overly so. We spread it with butter and ate it with our spaghetti and meat sauce. The outside of the bread had the perfect, delicious crispy crust that I remember from when my mom used to make bread maker bread, YUM.


Bread maker bread


3/4 c warm water
2 egg whites
1 T olive oil

1/2 c rice flour
1/2 c sorghum flour
1/2 c tapioca starch
1 T teff
1/2 t salt
1/2 t xanthan gum

1/2 t sugar
2 t yeast


Pour the water, egg whites, and olive oil into the bread maker. Mix together dry ingredients except yeast, and dump them into the bread maker. Add the yeast. Turn on the bread maker, and you're done! I set mine to medium crispy, I might set it to dark crispy next time.

Comments

Popular Posts