Chicken and egg and garlic soup/broth


This is my favorite. It's easy, three ingredients, and delicious and filling and doesn't involve any chewing. Ideally, the egg would be all mixed in but I rushed it a bit and there are little pieces at the bottom but let's ignore that and pretend I made this correctly. I usually do but this is the batch I happened to take pictures of.

Chicken and egg and garlic soup/broth

2 c chicken broth
2 cloves garlic (or more), peeled and smashed
2 eggs
salt and pepper to taste

Heat up your chicken broth, and toss in the garlic. Let it simmer for 10 minutes or so. Beat the eggs well in a large bowl. Remove the garlic and discard. Scoop out a little bit of broth, and whisk into the eggs. Repeat with all the broth, stirring in slowly so you don't curdle the eggs. Delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts