Baked risotto full of leftovers


Hi, remember me? Sorry I haven't been around, I feel like I'm always full of excuses. I lost my camera charger, and worked too many days in a row then had a long weekend and then am working too many days in a row again. Anyway, this is a good, easy, lazy person dinner. We all know how I love lazy person dinners. You can use whatever leftovers you have, or even just make it plain.

Baked risotto with leftovers

1 1/2 c risotto rice
4 c chicken broth
1/2 c tomato sauce
1/2 to 2 c leftover things, like chopped meat or vegetables
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
1 T butter
salt and pepper

Preheat your oven to 350. Combine rice and broth and tomato sauce and leftover things in a casserole dish. Stir, then cover with foil and cook 45 minutes. When the rice is done, stir in the cheese, butter, and salt and pepper. Serves four.

See how easy?

Comments

Popular Posts