Cinnamon sugar butter!


I saw this post, and remembered this one. I have been meaning to do this for a while, and finally did. I rarely eat breakfast but when I do, it's almost always cinnamon toast. Usually I make the toast (with bread straight from the freezer), spread it with butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, which I keep mixed up in a jar next to the toaster. This will not only make things easier but tastier too.
Look how good that looks!

Cinnamon sugar butter
1 stick of butter
1/4 c cinnamon-sugar*

Let the butter soften for a little while on the counter. Smash in all the cinnamon-sugar, and store in a little bowl in the fridge.

To make toast: two options, if you're gluten free and keep your bread in the freezer. The first way is to spread the frozen toast with the cinnamon-sugar butter, then toast it. The second, which I do because I forget, is to toast and then spread with cinnamon butter.
MMMMM.

*I eyeball cinnamon-sugar, usually about 1 part cinnamon to 3 parts sugar.

Comments

Popular Posts