Rice crispy treats

We all know rice crispy treats.  but I'm going to talk about them again, real quick. I've been eating rice crispy treats my whole life. Butter, marshmallows, crispys.


This time something magical happened. I stirred in some peanut butter. WHAT!! It was awesome. I feel like I've been missing out my whole life. Did you guys know about this?


Chocolate crispys + marshmallows + butter + peanut butter = <3 div="">


Chocolate and peanut butter crispy treats

2 T butter
1 bag marshmallows
1/2 c peanut butter
5 c rice crispys (I used Erewhon chocolate ones)


Melt butter and marshmallows in whichever method you want. I like to use the microwave, but if you use the stove don't forget to stir constantly. This is hard work. Once your marshmallows and butter are melted, stir in the peanut butter, then the crispys. Press into a buttered pan and let cool, then try not to eat all at once.

Comments

Popular Posts