triple onion burgers


These are so delicious. Crispy on the outside, sweet and onion-y on the inside. Sorry I don't have anything else to say about them, but I have to go to sleep but I have been so miserably terrible about updating I figured I owed you this much. These are a cheap, delicious dinner if you toss some kale in the oven for kale chips and some sweet potato fries too.

Triple onion burgers
1 1/4 lb ground meat (beef, pork, veal, bison, your choice)
1 onion, chopped very finely
2 T dried onion 
1 T onion powder
1/2 t salt
a good bunch of pepper
2 T chili garlic sauce
a little less than 1 c bread crumbs*
1 egg

Preheat oven to 450. Mash everything together, and form into patties. Preheat a cast iron pan with a little bit of oil (I used coconut, healthier) and brown well on either side. Finish in the oven, about 5 minutes.

*I've been saving the ends of my Udi's bread, toasted and ground them up.

Eat some vegetables, too.

Comments

Popular Posts