Happy New Year!

I know I'm late, but I wish all of my readers a happy new year!



Thanks for your visiting and I hope all of you will keep reading my blog this year :)



And now I would like to share with you my New Year's Eve recommendation (yes I know I'm late, but I hope you don't want to wait until next New Year's Eve to try my "virslis hasé" recipie :)




virslis hasé




1. Let frozen puff (flaky ? ) pastry defrost for about 2 hours before you roll it out.



2. Roll it out the pastry and smear with ketchup or mustard.



3. Cut little rectangles and stuff with virsli (Vienna sausage) pieces and roll up.



4. The top smear with yolk of egg and sprinkle with ground cheese.



5. Use greaseproof paper and place the "hasé" forms into the tin.



6. Bake at 200 Celsius preheated oven, for 10-15 minutes.



Bon Apetit!

Comments

Popular Posts