Onion soup

hagymaleves-2


I got cold and flu, hence I wanted to cook something simple, easily prep-able, but healthy meal. So I prepared onion soup and in spite of the fact that it was my first onion soup attempt it was very delicious. I'm sure this soup I will cook again and again and again... and the flu is not necessary for it :)



Well, let's see the ingredients:



3 piece of onions,
1 cloves of garlic,
bouillon cube,
4 dkg butter or olive oil,
2 tbs flour,
pepper, salt and ground nutmeg (to taste),
10 dkg ground cheese,
parsley,
toast cubes





Prepare:



1. Heat the olive oil (or the butter) in a large pot over medium-high flame. Add thinly slice onions and sauté until translucent. Add the flour.

2. Add water and the bouillon cube and add the smashed garlic and the spices and let it simmer on low heat until the onion is cooked.

3. Serve with ground cheese, fresh parsley and with toast cubes !




Bon Apetit!

Comments

Popular Posts