Cottage cheeese "basket" with strawberry

Túrós epres kosárka




I had half kilo cottage cheese, so I mixed the cottage cheese with 3 egg yolks, 5 dkg butter, 3 tbs ground grains (grits), 1 (pocket) vanilla pudding powder and sugar (to taste). I added the whipped white of eggs and put the whole mixture into a cake form. Than I baked it in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. But the cake broke when I took it out from the form. Hence I smashed the whole cake with a fork and put the results in little bowls and decorated with strawberries on top. And mixed a (orange flavour) gelatin and when the gelatin was half ready I added it to the bowls and than I put them into the fridge. Few hours later I took them out from the fridge and carefully took the cottage cheese "baskets" out from the bowls.



Here you can see the best result of my attempt :)



Epres túrós




Bon Apetit!

Comments

Popular Posts