Sweet potato noodles




I again cooked plum dumplings, but now I filled with fresh greengage.






My children asked me to make noodles too, but suddenly they changed their mind and kneaded the noodles themselves :)






My potato noodles recipe is similar like my plum dumpling recipe.

Put 400 gr potatoes in their skins into a large pot of boiling water; boil for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove potatoes, and discard water. When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes, and place on a lightly floured surface. Mash potatoes.

Place mashed potatoes into a large bowl. Stir in (15-20 dkg) flour, (1) egg, salt (to taste), and (one tabelspoon) oil. Knead well to form smooth dough. Then roll out the dough and create noodle forms.

Cook a few noodles at a time in salted water for about 10 minutes. After cooking put them in toasted bread crumbs and finally sprinkle with icing sugar.

Comments

Popular Posts